Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Is this how it's done?


Saber Lion?
An awesome game for the PSP
A very good day or night wherever you guys are.

The name's Justin and, as you guys might have guessed already, I'm a card game player(Bushiroad mostly). Me and most of my friends tend to go to Shin Sekai more often then your other major TCG stores, being that we either live close by, or in my case, study almost next door.

I'll be writing about things concerning games (VNs and whatnot, depending on what my glorious leader decides), cards ( I can cover only WS, ChaOS and VS at the moment.), and random articles.
I might not be much of a player, but I've put quite a bit of resources into Bushiroad card games as of now. (Big fan of VA/Key's older works.)

Being new to the whole blogging experience (and as my fellow writer Louis has said), feel free to leave some comments so that I can work to improve and make my posts more enjoyable for all you readers out there.
Have I mentioned I like suits?



No comments:

Post a Comment