Monday, June 4, 2012

A newcomer appears!

I totally didn't sign up for this just to not know what to write for a first post. *insert table flipping*

I'll just do some self-intro then. My name is Louis, but i go by Zetsubro in Shin Sekai due to my card luck. As you would have probably guessed from my alias, my luck is pretty bad. ^_^;    That doesn't stop me from playing card games though.

I have always been a avid card gamer from young, having switched through a lot of different ones in my childhood, starting with Pokemon in primary school. Me and my classmates were obviously not competitive; we were simply having some fun, playing with totally random cards. But that was the seed of whats to come.
Back then, 100 damage was a lot. Now not so much.
After primary school, i started playing Magic seriously, and played for a good 3 years. I stopped after that though, after one of my classmates and good friend Shayne-kun introduced me to Weiss Schwarz, a Japanese TCG created by Bushiroad. Actually, i'm not exactly introduced, i merely tagged along to what used to be called Aniplay since i was bored. After learning how to play, i was hooked. A week later i bought a Melty Blood TD and booster box and that's how it all started.
I got 3 copies including the SR in my first box. Totally fated! <3

 I'm a pretty big Bushiroad card game player now, i play Weiss Schwarz (Angel Beats!, Persona), Victory Spark (Tales of Graces/Xillia, Shining Blade), and Cardfight Vanguard(Angel Feather). I could never get into Chaos, but i'm sure our other writer will get to that.(right? (-.-|||))

I'll primarily be covering card articles on this blog, things like CoTDs and probably reviews. I'm not the best player out there, but i hope that through my articles i can help out players both new and old so that we can improve our game and have fun. Also feel free to leave comments below, i'm new at the writing stuff, so i'll definitely could use some feedback.

Till the next post! (^_^)/

2 comments: